Instagram

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sarah goes to Bristol


Another post already? Why yes, I'm on a roll (also, unemployment) so you're welcome. I've gone down to Bristol a total of three times, photos below are from my second trip. All of which were usually short and sweet. I remember my first time in Bristol was after my Germany trip, Petra and I feasted on asian cuisine for the next couple of days just pigging out after doing so much walking in Germany. Second trip down (displayed below) was to see a handful of my favourite people that were coincidentally based in Bristol at the time. So of course, what other way can we catch up and bond other than feasting on good food such as dim sum, fish noodles, korean and western food. Due to my trips being short, I never got to properly explore the city but I'm not bothered, I was always surrounded by lovely company. Even got to take a little boat cruise in the river with Liza and Petra on my third trip after Valencia. 



All I wanted to say about my visits is how thankful I am to the friends who gave me a place to stay during my visits, taking time out of studying to have meals with me, bringing me to church services (*blow kisses to christabelle*) and of course, Petra, always being my tour guide and arranging little adventures for me. Hills and graffiti aside, Bristol is a beautiful city, it was also the boyfriend's home for a year when he studied in uni there. I might come back again in the future to see the Clifton Suspension Bridge and walk down boyfriend's memory lane of the streets of Bristol. Till then, enjoy these few photos I whipped up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment