Instagram

Sunday, August 25, 2013

dream journal #1

I dreamt that I was living in a bigger and modern mansion, it was like when I fell asleep in reality, I woke up in my dream, I slightly remember that I got up from a white sofa from my nap and saw everybody being busy getting ready for a party and placing food on a long dinner table. My relatives were everywhere and so were my siblings. Then all of a sudden, everybody started to get really excited and said someone is arriving. It was my dad. The party was a birthday celebration for him. 

I remember one of my uncle which is my dad's younger brother, bringing a beautiful cake up to him when he got down from a shiny black range rover with my older brother who was getting down from the driver's seat and we all started singing happy birthday. I don't know how but everything slowed down right when he was walking towards the cake and I turned around to look at everybody's smiles and laughter. I could see my grandmother on the sofa clapping happily, little cousins running around chasing each other and my mom wearing a warm smile on her face. 

After my dad blew the candles on the cake, he looked at me and open his arms widely. I slowly walked towards him and gave him a big teddy bear hug, he lifted me and twirled me around like I was five years old. I could feel my happiness even though I was just dreaming it. I could feel the wind, I could feel myself smiling widely with my teeth and giggling away, then I woke up, missing my family more than I ever had.

2 comments:

  1. awww =') it's terrible to be homesick isn't it? </3 ~wifey

    ReplyDelete