Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

dream journal #3

24 August 2013

It all started at a place that looked like a lobby of a beach hotel. I was with Tasha, Roland and Justin and we were pretty confused on how we ended there at the first place. We walked around to do a bit of exploring and got split up. Justin and I met Nicholas, Loh and Alysa at a hallway and ended up walking into a huge room. Inside the room, we had to complete a few mini games for only God knows the reason because I don't. I had to throw ping pong balls at a football from a far distance till the football fell from its display to complete my task. Justin had to run down a flight of stairs to the bottom which had a swallow pond. He had to find a small sliver suitcase that contained something important.

After I completed my task, I waited at a small dining table with Roland and snooped around Alysa's wallet. She then came up to me and showed me that she hid a bar of gold in a secret compartment inside her wallet. Justin arrived in front of us after a few seconds and he looked like he was out of breath from climbing up the long flight of stairs. We opened the sliver suitcase and inside was a note that instructed us to go the the fourth floor. There was also a grey file inside the suitcase that had my name on it. Inside the file was magical, as ridiculous as I can sound, yes, it was magical. It had moving pictures and 3D effects of the island we were on like a 3D hologram but in a file. 

There was instructions for me to defuse a bomb somewhere located on the island, as I was reading, Tasha and Petra came up to me and invited me to follow them to a restaurant not far from where we were. We had to walk into a forest not far from the resort and ended up in front of a restaurant that was serving both chinese and italian food. We took our seats on one of the tables and suddenly a baby kangaroo jumped on top of our table. I remember saying that I wanted to show it to Eeling out of the blue but I let it hop away into the forest.

I don't remember what happened in between so I'm going to fast forward to me suddenly ending up standing on a beach. A cute guy ran up to me and asked me to do what I have to do while he instruct everyone to evacuate the beach. I looked at my hand and apparently I was still holding the grey file. I looked inside and this time it wasn't the 3D hologram of the island but just a note saying that I had to protect the file and have with me at all times.

Suddenly, the ground started rumbling and the cute guy from before grab my hand and we ran towards the sea. We were not far from the beach but something exploded and the force pushed us further into the sea. I saw myself losing grip to the file and in slow motion the file just slowly drifted away. I could feel myself getting dizzy and sinking down the water but a big wave hit me back to reality, that's when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment