Instagram

Sunday, August 18, 2013

late night blogging

hello readers, this is my second post for today as you can see. it looks like i actually have a lot of time to be typing another post but i don't. I'm suppose to be revising my subjects for my trials in three days... i'm doomed. I did horribly in my semester exam for college but then again i'm here typing up a post when i'm suppose to be studying. my mind and mood have been really messy and all over the place lately, i cry easily nowadays since i'm away from my family. each time i hear my parents' voice over the phone, my heart tends to break a little and i can't help it but tear up and cry after every phone call. I miss them, a lot.

my heart seems to be growing weaker each day I'm away from my family
I hate being alone,
I hate feeling lonely
is it possible to feel your heart shrinking and grow weaker by the minute?

if you are somebody i know and you're reading this... oh god, I'll be embarrassed. if i have to explain why am i writing a blog, well it's cause i feel like i want to type out what i have in my mind every now and then. my little thought monsters need to run free somewhere, might as well be in a pretty blog.

if you are a stranger, I would appreciate it if you drop a comment or advice for me to read or don't, do as you like.

it is about time that i get my shit together but it's been months since i said that and i still don't have my shit together. I'm taking my a levels in college and it's hard, really hard. the harder it gets, the more I feel like an ostrich because the size of their brain is smaller than their eyeball, the more i don't want to be here, the more i miss home, the more i want to just drop everything and be a hobo.




No comments:

Post a Comment