Instagram

Saturday, August 17, 2013

An introduction of myself maybe?

this is a picture of myself, I'm sometimes happy but when I'm not,
I look like a walker from the walking dead
Sarah Loh Yung Yiing
11 April 1995
eighteen
Malaysian
college student

my brain just paused... right when I have to start typing a paragraph about me. it would be better if i had my friends describe me because they are the people that knows me when i'm at my best and my worse. but since it is my blog and it has to be my fingers typing this. well where should I start? 

I'm a stubborn girl. I eat too much. I go out of topic in conversations very often. I have a very bad habit of doing things very last minute. I can be patient but it depends on if you're worth the wait. I sleep a lot. I like playing sports that includes using a racket like badminton, ping pong and squash. Fan of Liverpool, YNWA. I read weird facts about the world so I can use it in conversations with people I'm not that familiar with. Are you still reading? ok, I'll go on. My favourite colours are black, grey and white(are they even counted as colours? i'll google it later) My favourite animal is the giraffe and I watch running man pretty often. A fan of 2NE1 and Big Bang. Massive fan of the walking dead but massive hater for horror movies. I have veloxrotaphobia (fear of roller coasters) I hate having long nails and perfume. I only own two perfume bottles, one smells like bubblegum and the other like mango. I tend to dream a lot and have the weirdest dreams. I'll post entries of my weird dreams when I feel like it. I worry like a mother and can be very protective like a father when it come to my best friends. Last but not least, I have never fell in love before.

No comments:

Post a Comment