Instagram

Friday, March 4, 2016

A pinch of hope would help right now


Some days it can get really hectic, others just a little less. However, I am always on the edge of frightening myself ever so often about the future that is yet to come. Planning my day moves to planning my week, month, year and life. It does not always go as plan and that's fine with me because I pretty much have gotten used it. Life always had that habit of throwing a loop to loop in this roller coaster ride.

I have good days, great days and best days but these couple of days were just not so. I hate the fact that sometimes my best is not good enough and how sometimes I have a weak mindset that disallows me to go further in life. I get scared, I get nervous, I want plans to be cancelled, I want to just drop everything and run but I know it will get me nowhere.

"Never take today nor tomorrow for granted. Today you have the power to make a difference and impact somebody in this beautiful universe with your beautiful soul."

Thank you, Nat for just sending me the right message at the right time, I love you. And thank you, Internet, for saying the right things when I need it. I am just going to type it out so I can devour these words in my lifeless soul.

1. Faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. Not everyone is going to like and that's okay
3. Your friends will like you a lot more if you're honest and upfront
4. You don't have to get out of bed every day
5. It's okay to cry
6. Ask yourself what've you got to lose when you can't make a decision
7. Some people are just bad people, don't try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. If you love someone, tell them
10. The first few people you think of when you "no one cares" are the people who care the most

God bless and goodbye for now, I'll try get blogging more frequently in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment