Instagram

Friday, June 17, 2016

Sarah goes to Oxford

Final stop: Oxford

Radcliffe Camera

This was taken after having brunch at the Vaults & Garden Cafe, just in front of us in this photo. I definitely recommend to give it a go if you're in town. I had my first ever scone there, loved it. Also, their homemade soup which if I remember correctly, it was a creamy butternut squash soup, loved it.

We visited all bunch of places from galleries, to cathedrals to the Bodleian Library.
Oxford University of Natural History

I love this shot I took, everything about. The science, the interior, the design and the colours.
Job well done, kiddo. Continue to reach for the stars and follow your dreams.
Cheeky monkey

As we were leaving, we discovered this dinosaur footprint, coincident? I think not.
Yummy calamari from God knows which restaurant because it was six months ago, heh.

This may or may not be Christ Church Cathedral. I think it was opposite of the Alice's Shop where we took shelter because we got rained on while visiting the cathedral. Though the shop was little, I fell in love with everything inside. I wanted to own every single postcard to posters to books to accessories. May have overspend in that little shop, I may have not. We ate out quite a number of times but all I remember is our first meal in Oxford being a Malaysian/Chinese restaurant and also having Thaikhun for one of our dinners. Played the whisper challenge and cards of humanity back at our hotel rooms, enjoyed that. Anyways, I'm going to end here for my 2015 winter break travelling around England with great company. Hope you enjoyed little snip bits of it, I'll try do a better job in the future, maybe I won't, I don't know, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment