Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2016

21 things I love about you, Sarah

1. I am healthy enough to donate blood
2. My taste in music
3. My favourite part of my face is my lips
4. I'm blessed with a beautiful family
5. I'm blessed enough to have funny, supportive and caring friends
6. I have sassy kiwi in my life
7. That I write things down so forgetful future Sarah can thank past Sarah for doing so
8. I always manage to purchase the comfiest boots
9. That I have my favourite pillows and chouchou with me during most nights
10. I experiment with food, hair, make-up and activities
11. I take that step forward when I can and take that step back when I need to
12. I fall in love easily, with every passing dog, new pun, smell of sesame oil, sound of rain and taste of garlic
13. That I enjoy listening to my favourite bands live
14. That I know what I hate and what I love
15. That I continuously try my best to work on a better me, some days I don't
16. I am easily impressed and satisfied with life
17. That I do what I want and say what I want
18. My body
19. I'm an organised mess
20. That I am genuinely happy
21. That I am me

Happy blessed 21st birthday, Sarah 
Why thank you, Sarah
No worries, Sarah 
I love you, Sarah 
I love you too, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment